27. juni 2009

All preparations done

It is a warm day, I'm wearing long sleeves to protect from the sun, dont't want to overheat or be burnt by the sun today, will be hot tomoorrow.


Delivered my bike, bike- and running gear. Everything is lined up in order; needed to get a smooth competition when 3000 athletes shall find the bag with bike gear after the swim, then the bike - and after 180km leave the bike and find the bag with running shoes.
I also mixed my bottles with sport drink; 3 on the bike + 2 that I can collect in the middle of the bike leg. (There is aid stationns with sport drink every 20km on the bike leg, but I have my own stuff that I know my gut handles well). In addition I will take some bottles with water, and a lot of coca cola on the run.

I checked the final start lists; 258competitors in my AG, and 5 qualification slots for the World Championship in Hawaii - I'll do my best.

1 kommentar: