17. mai 2010

Spennende nasjonaldag

Gratulerer med dagen!

My flight is scheduled 17.15 today from Sola/Stavanger to Amsterdam -> Barcelona. (Barcelona-Lanzarote tomorrow.)
- At the moment Amsterdam is closed, expected to open 14.00, while the black sky is expected to reach Stavanger later tonight. But nobody knows for shure...

Update: Rescheduled, leaving Sola 19.00 to Frankfurt. Madrid and Lanzarote tomorrow.
(Of course it was impossible to get through the phone, I got some hours extra at the airport instead of beeing home and celebrating our National day with my family.)
- On the other side; if the new schedule is followed, I'll arrive earlier at Lanzarote than originally planned tomorrow.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hei Alfred.
    Tolker bildet fra Lanzarote som at du har kommet deg vel frem :)
    Håper lørdag bli en vellykket dag :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Hi Alfred,

    I hope the new schedule worked OK for you.

    BR, Radek

    SvarSlett