8. oktober 2010

Fuel for a champion?


Looking at the labels, it seems like almost all food in the grocery is healthy; "May reduce risk of heart disease", "97% fat-free" etc. But everything is way to sweet. Tons of sugar into everything; not healthy - not tasty. (When youghurt taste as a over-sweetened vanilla pudding, I'll skip it.)
The breakfast buffet at the hotel is even worse; both fat and sweet - I really struggle to get proper food to my taste. (I usually end up with some fresh fruit). (And then go to the fridge at my room.)
I tried a "healthy meal" barbeque chicken last night, seemed nice according to the picture; chicken, rice, tomato, cucumber and lettuce. When I got it, the tomato and cucumber was replaced with macaroni in majoneese. Far from my favourite.

I have found the solution; finally got OK bread, slices of cheese, turkey, salomon and pesto - making my own sandwiches.
- And of course Jack Link's - slices of dried beef.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar